DIY Roll-On Essential Oil Recipe
It’s no secret that Essential Oils have some powerful benefits and uses. This month we want to highlight a great way to use your oils and get a bit creative.
Here’s our top 5 reasons to turn your oils into roll-ons:
- Save money – your oils last longer!
- Dilution does not weaken the essential oil
- Apply oils where you need them and rub them in
- Plenty of ease to find carrier oils (see below)
- Apply anywhere – neck, behind ears, wrists, temples, chest, and bottom of feet!
Support your mind, body, and spirit with easy aromatherapy roll on oils.
You may want to dilute your Essential Oils with a carrier oil, especially if you have sensitive skin. Here’s some great options to try:
- V-6 Enhanced Vegetable Oil Complex (available to Young Living Members)
- Grapeseed Oil
- Sweet Almond Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Olive Oil
- Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Cocoa Butter
- Shea Butter
To make a diluted roll-on blend, all you need to do is mix your Essential Oils (single or blended) with your carrier oil in your glass bottle. Reattach your AromaGlide Roller Fitment, shake well and apply as needed. For best results, store all of your roller blends in a cool, dry place.
Take advantage of this technique with our current promo, while supplies last.