Looking for Volunteers
The Aspirations team is currently looking for 1 or 2 volunteers to come help around the office during weekday mornings from 9-12pm for 6 months or long term. This unique position involves assisting the owners with varied tasks related to operating the business and caring for children using our on-site child care services. We are looking for someone who is passionate about learning and growing within our fast paced environment.
Assistant duties include (not exhaustive):
- Answering phones and handling client related matters
- File management
- Assisting with company projects (marketing endeavors & special projects)
- Month-end billing tasks
- Other supportive tasks: building & garden/yard care
The child care duties include (not exhaustive):
- Register and sign-in drop-in users of the babysitting service
- Oversee children’s activities and general safety
- Perform daily cleaning tasks & Laundry
- Organize and participate in learning activities such as games, crafts, reading and outings for amusement and exercise for development purposes
The successful candidate will be a mature, responsible individual who has a strong work ethic, time management & organization skills in order to be efficient and effective in the completion of varied tasks (easy – complex) under her responsibility. Due to the “front-line” nature of this position, we require a candidate who is reliable and dependable to show up and perform their duties on a daily basis. Open & honest communication with an engaging, warm and friendly demeanor is a necessity for our professional office.
If anyone is interested in this type of volunteering position, please send us your resume and a breif description of yourself to email@example.com. Only serious inquiries please.