Men’s Healthy Sexuality Starts October 25th!
Sexual health is a state of physical, mental and social well-being in relation to sexuality. It requires a positive and respectful approach to sexuality and sexual relationships, as well as the possibility of having pleasurable and safe sexual experiences, free of coercion, discrimination and violence. If this is something that interests you, or you could benefit from a course like this, join us at Aspirations Inc. for our Drop-in group, Starting October 25th!
During this group you will begin to understand..
- Intimacy versus lust, and forming intimate connections
- Thoughts, behaviors and urges of male sexuality
- Communication of sexual needs, and faithfulness in long term relationships.
- Pornography and today’s sexual culture
- Balancing healthy and destructive sexual patterns
Who: Men age 18+ (Trans Friendly)
Start date: October 18, 2015 (Sundays from 10 AM – 11:15 AM)
Location: Aspirations Inc. 9853 – 90 Ave. Edmonton, AB
Cost*: Drop-In Fee is $15/group attendance. Payment is required at the door.
Facilitated by: Luke Tougas, Provisional Registered Psychologist.
*Registrants can register online, or at door.