Aspirations Inc. is excited to continue building our TEAM OF PROFESSIONALS motivated to work in a family oriented private practice setting for Professional Psychologists. We value a continuous learning approach, thus our team members offer varied experiences and perspectives and are committed to training, supporting and learning from one another in their professional growth.
We have opportunities to build a team with members who are at different stages of their professional growth. Listed below are the qualifications that PROFESSIONAL CANDIDATES MUST obtain in order to be considered for our team.
Opportunities are considered for PROFESSIONAL CANDIDATES who:
1) Are looking to establish and grow their private practice with our organization;
2) Value a team atmosphere for collaborative client care and continuous learning;
3) Value being an active part of the communities we serve;
4) Approach client care from a holistic perspective that values the innate organization of each person; and
5) Are competent in delivering therapeutic and assessment services demonstrated by low attrition and repeat clientele.
Curriculum Vitae’s/Resumes can be sent to email@example.com
ONE CANDIDATE IS SELECTED EACH YEAR
Master or Doctoral Psychology students who are enrolled in a post-secondary psychological program and are requiring a placement to complete their educational requirements.
Registered Provisional Psychologist:
CANDIDATES ARE SELECTED INTO OUR EXCLUSIVE PiB PROGRAM BASED ON FIT AND AVAILABILITY
Individuals who are in the process of completing their licensing requirements as a Registered Psychologist.
Applicants interested in joining our select group of Aspirations Inc. PROFESSIONALS MUST meet the outlined criteria, as well be personally suitable, in order to be considered for our EXCLUSIVE Psychologist in Business Training Program.
The successful candidate will have:
- A personal alignment with Aspirations’ vision & values
- His/her own professional liability
- Experience working in a short-term counselling framework
- Availability to commit to
- working a variety of clinical hours on evenings and weekends;
- attending all company related meetings, currently scheduled on Wednesdays (11am – 1pm) ;
- being on-site engaging in practice building and administrative activities at contractually designated times
CURRENTLY WE HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY FOR A PT OR FT BUSINESS ASSOCIATE TO JOIN OUR TEAM.
Individuals who have completed their requirements and hold a valid license to practice psychology as a Registered Psychologist in the province of Alberta.
Successful candidates must:
- Hold Registration with the College of Alberta Psychologists in good standing
- Demonstrate interest and experience in research, development, preparation, and running of groups, courses, and other related therapy services
- Be competent to work therapeutically with various populations and concerns
- Have a solid theoretical framework
- Have familiarity with short-term counselling models
- Have basic working knowledge of MS and Apple operating systems & related software, as well as social networking platforms
- Possess at least a 2,000,000 minimum professional liability insurance
- Have a mature & professional disposition
- Developed specializations
- Ability to speak other languages are an asset but are not necessary
- Have experience with clinical supervision -AN ASSET
Serious applicants please submit your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only Candidates considered for the positions will be contacted.
Positions will commence once suitable candidates are chosen.
We Thank You in advance for you interest in joining our team.